Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Prometheus Trailer Screencaps
  • rabidrangerrabidranger  
    Colonist
    That's freaky flying Fifield.....

Kind of reminds you of xenos hiding on the walls and ceilings and such. As for the ship, it will be interesting if merely crashing puts it down for the count. I hope not.....
  • kenneth2020kenneth2020  
    Colonist
    more still pictures soon??
  • drxs0drxs0  (3 like this)
    Colonist

Vodi said:

I zoomed in and slightly enhanced the jumping guy:

That's Fifield.

Looks like Nelix from Star Trek Voyager.  :)
    ~In Space No One Can Hear You Scream~
  • CharismCharism  
    Colonist
    Shit. In gallery, there is no pic when Shaw falling on her knees, with Weyland and David in background.
  • AdamPDAdamPD  (3 like this)
    Colonist
    imageCouple of good images from the behind the scenes video, where that guy shoots at the engineer, seems to be a plasma? weapon of some kind, perhaps that's what causes the damage to the engineers chest plate?

As that scene plays and before he fires, you hear him shout "NO!", so maybe the engineer has already killed someone? haha
  • AdamPDAdamPD  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Also noticed when David? activates the starmap, the holographic SJ's appear, also one sitting in the chair, to.

• GrizmGrizm  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Wonder which Engineer hologram is the one that's still alive?

Looks like they have many star systems cataloged on that map, can probably touch one of the symbols and zoom in on the respective system. I think they've been up to their experiments for a long long time. Our discovery of them is like a small child walking out onto the floor of the New York Stock Exchange.
  • AdamPDAdamPD  
    Colonist
    In the last shot, the guy bending over that sarcophagus might be preparing to sleep, while the rest of the crew is plotting the course and preparing the ship.

He's bending over the same sarcophagus which doesn't have any damage
  • JasonDiazJasonDiaz  
    Colonist
    AdamPD said:

In the last shot, the guy bending over that sarcophagus might be preparing to sleep, while the rest of the crew is plotting the course and preparing the ship.

He's bending over the same sarcophagus which doesn't have any damage

Where are these screen grabs being taken from, point me to the link of the trailer. Thanks.
    "Not too close, I hope"
  • bunnypfbunnypf  
    Colonist
    The holo-Engineer in the console chair looks way too small.
    "Once upon a time I was a hell of an Engineer."
  • AdamPDAdamPD  
    Colonist
    Maybe they had a pilot "class", to
  • CarrotCarrot  
    SpaceBiscuit
    They are all making strange faces 0_o
    especially Kate Dickie
  • VisionistVisionist  
    Panton_Vel_Nusquam
    Every time we see that shotgun weilding merc, he always looks constipated.

I'd say the shotgun shell is charged with some kind of UV liquid, like the bullets used by the Lycans in Underworld.
    I'm the man who gets to fly around in a helicopter with a gun.
    You call me MUFWIG.
    Mother Fucker What's In Charge.
  • AdamPDAdamPD  
    Colonist
    Given the look on the guys face, and the fact he shouts "No!" before he fires, I'm wondering what the engineer did, to make him react that way

Is he crunching his face up because the engineer is telepathically torturing him? I wonder that based on that lady's reaction, she seems stuck in place, shaking. (Could just be fear, but still)
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
  • HeadacheHeadache  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Carrot said:

They are all making strange faces 0_o
    especially Kate Dickie

She's clearly an android.
  • GrizmGrizm  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    AdamPD said:

Given the look on the guys face, and the fact he shouts "No!" before he fires, I'm wondering what the engineer did, to make him react that way

Is he crunching his face up because the engineer is telepathically torturing him? I wonder that based on that lady's reaction, she seems stuck in place, shaking. (Could just be fear, but still)

Total meme material.

Engineer invites Ford and and the Merc to watch his entire collection of Pauly Shore movies.

Engineer has a Geico logo on his bodysuit.

Engineer asks them to wait a minute, he has an incoming call from Michael Bay.

Engineer reveals that Deckard absolutely was a replicant.

Engineer asks them if they want to meet the cast of the Jersey Shore.
  • mittensmittens  
    Colonist
    AdamPD said:

Also noticed when David? activates the starmap, the holographic SJ's appear, also one sitting in the chair, to.

Dude your pictures disappeared!
  • JasonDiazJasonDiaz  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    I can't help but think those three crew members, one of them being Shaw went after David, maybe to stop him. There's a bag in the corner of the walkway that I had previously mentioned. There's also that scene where Shaw is taking a knee, as if dismayed of the aftermath of the merc and blond girl altercation with the SJ. Then there's a shot of Shaw running down the tunnel, as if to warn everybody of what happened and more importantly what's about to happen.
    "Not too close, I hope"
  • bunnypfbunnypf  
    Colonist
    JasonDiaz said:

I can't help but think those three crew members, one of them being Shaw went after David, maybe to stop him. There's a bag in the corner of the walkway that I had previously mentioned. There's also that scene where Shaw is taking a knee, as if dismayed of the aftermath of the merc and blond girl altercation with the SJ. Then there's a shot of Shaw running down the tunnel, as if to warn everybody of what happened and more importantly what's about to happen.

Shaw, the old guy, Ford and the merc are led there by David, It seems likely that the Merc and Ford are killed by the Engineer and Shaw escapes to the surface. What happens to the old guy is anyone's guess.
    "Once upon a time I was a hell of an Engineer."
  • TheCollectorTheCollector  
    Colonist
    Can anyone get a screencap from one of the many trailers of Shaw outside the ship right before the silicon storm hits, wearing the helmet and that weird cap they wear under it in the beginning.
  • redbeardredbeard  
    Colonist

Can anyone get a screencap from one of the many trailers of Shaw outside the ship right before the silicon storm hits, wearing the helmet and that weird cap they wear under it in the beginning.

http://imgur.com/a/FWxEw#0

Let me know if you need any others. Pretty sure I have every trailer.
  • TheCollectorTheCollector  
    Colonist
    Do you by any chance have an online gallery where you have these uploaded so I can look through them??

If not, I'm also looking for the screen of her getting into the med pod, when it's tilted and still closing, her escaping the Engineer who's being grabbed by the squid thing, and when she's examining the med pod wearing the green jumpsuit. And one last one of Shaw wearing the space cap thing but without the helmet, still on the ship.

I've seen these screens real small on tumblr but can't for the life of me find the trailers they belong too.
  • redbeardredbeard  
    Colonist
    @TheCollector

here's the cuddles/sj tussle
    from itunes clip2 http://imgur.com/a/0P3hB#0
    from tv spot #1 http://imgur.com/a/ginme#0

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.