Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Any Merchandise To Be Available?
  • Legion242Legion242  
    Colonist
    Obviously an R film won't have Happy Meal promos, but do you all think anything will be available? Weyland shirts or hats, etc.
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    AFAIK, just this so far:
    http://www.meadowhall.co.uk/offers.aspx
    I wanna go home and party.
  • Legion242Legion242  
    Colonist
    I would rather see things from winthin the movie then just promotional crap, IMHO.
  • RobotpoRobotpo  
    Colonist
    Along with the official soundtrack (released yesterday on Itunes), the coffee table book containing art and material from the making of the film, and action figures from NECA and possibly Hot Toys.

And a very slight hint at future Prometheus comics: posted on the AVP Galaxy message board a while back by a mod in contact with editors at Dark Horse Comics was this remark --

I asked Chris Warner sometime ago but was told something along the lines of "watch this space".

Of course, that probably means nothing, but Dark Horse does have a long history with the Alien franchise (having done comics based on the series since the 80's).

Finally as WETA is involved on the film, and they usually provide models from their work through Sideshow Collectibles (who've previously done Alien and Predator products), I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see models from Prom including creatures and possibly the Prometheus herself further down the line.
  • you know they had a couple of artists do the ampules - fired them in sawdust in pinewood.
    Maybe they'll do a limited edition?
  • VisionistVisionist  
    Panton_Vel_Nusquam
    I would totally buy a Prometheus scale model. The ship's design has really grown on me.

Already ordered the soundtrack CD and Art Of The Film book via Amazon.
    I'm the man who gets to fly around in a helicopter with a gun.
    You call me MUFWIG.
    Mother Fucker What's In Charge.
  • NragemachineNragemachine  
    space_jesus
    No U.S. sites for merch yet? 
    Assholes and elbows.
  • Legion242Legion242  
    Colonist
    I've got a Nostromo ball cap and a Weyland/Yutani Tshirt, but would really like a Weyland shirt like the one Janek is wearing.
  • There is/will be action figures.

"Everything living is dying, everything dying is dead"
  • http://www.facebook.com/Prometheus/app_284745074948388

The Prometheus Store app from the official Facebook page. 

T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, iPhone and iPad cases, bumper sticker, a poster and buttons.

I think I'm definitely getting the "Prometheus We Are the Gods T-Shirt". Aw, hell, I'mma even get the bumper sticker :D
    In the heavens they found Hell.
  • Legion242Legion242  
    Colonist

Wow, there is some cool shit on that site. A little pricy but a shirt, an Iphone case and a bumber sticker will definietly be bought by me.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.