Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Entertainment Weekly: A behind-the-scenes look at Prometheus
  • CureguyCureguy  
    Colonist
    Hey, if David is an android then why does he even need a helmet? Anyone answered this question?
  • BerenBeren  
    Colonist
    Vodi said:

Beren said:

Only just noticed your link too

Thanks for the share :)

:)

I did wonder why David has to wear a helmet outdoors in those photos. Health and safety protocol or only safe for him in the temple / juggernaut? Suggesting a basic oxygen atmosphere indoor shots but the others keep their helmets on, not wanting to risk it?
    Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    Extremes of temperature or gas contents of the alien atmosphere may harm David's internal or external components, like his skin, could be reasons that he wears a space-suit and helmet in some scenes.
  • redbeardredbeard  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Beren said:

This should totally be the main forum picture in the top right of the browser window.:D

Reboot? I'd watch it.
  • BonusituationBonusituation  (1 like this)
    Like_A_Boss
    LOL!!  Someone meme that up as a Three's Company poster.
    We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.
  • BerenBeren  
    Colonist

Beren said:

This should totally be the main forum picture in the top right of the browser window.:D

Oh, totally.

Superb
    Hey Ripley, don't worry. Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phase-plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...
  • Leave_It_To_WeaverLeave_It_To_Weaver  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    redbeard said:

Beren said:

Reboot? I'd watch it.

lol, Brilliant! 
     Come and knock on our door...
     We've been waiting for you...
     Where the kisses are hers and hers and his...
     Three's company too
  • VodiVodi  
    Predator
    *New images added to first page*
    Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.