Advance Prometheus Screening Reaction [Confirmed to be fake]
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    ***MASSIVE SPOILERS ahead***

Two things which lead me to believe that she had seen it :

1)

and

2)

To me, her answers above could only have been done by someone who have either seen it, knows the script, or is a hardcore fanboy who peruses or contributes to this forum. If you looked at her Twitter history (which most here have done already, I think)...  she knows nothing of this fandom. Yes, the true Twitter account owner IS a girl and I'm 99% certain her account wasn't hacked. That said, I guess there's still a possibility that she has been collaborating with a fan boy who knows Prometheus nuances (though I have a hunch this is really not the case that she's collaborating with anyone).

And finally, here are all of her relevant tweets that was available publicly (though she has since deleted them):

And now, the basic plot run-down according to this same source via DM (Twitter's private messaging system):

UPDATE: May 17, 2012 Some random tidbits here and there from my other sources who I trust:

A "snake thing" enters a crew member's mouth where he BITES it which causes the snake to explode and the result MELTS his face. My guess is it's this scene:

The Engineers are telepathic. We see an Engineer "crushing" Ford to death telepathically in this scene:

Not all urns are the same. Some have different stages of biological matter in them. This thing that David pulls out is actually of his own concoction. His own creation (presumably experimenting on an early stage of biological matter). David does this to dispel Elizabeth Shaw's religious beliefs.

This guy is Peter Weyland

The very last scene of the movie has two survivors, Shaw and Vickers, who are confronted by BIG xenomorphs. Though we don't see it on screen, it's implied somehow that Vickers gets killed.

UPDATE: May 19, 2012 Some random tidbits here and there from my other sources who I trust:

Old man Peter Weyland is a cyborg (or basically "part robot"). Weyland is this way so that he can interact with Engineer's technology without getting harmed.

The "black goo" is blood. Whose blood, I dunno. My best guess is it's The Engineer's. This "black goo" is what matures urns/eggs.

*** And more SPOILERS all over this thread***
    I wanna go home and party.
  • Sticky_FingazSticky_Fingaz  
    NukSuKow
    Haha nice try Visc!
    You read it. I thought it was clear.
  • NickIsSmartNickIsSmart  
    Flaming_Telepath
    Who is this guy? Is this legit (I hope so)? 

You asking if he's naked reminds me of that scene in Mallrats where Brody is asking Stan Lee about the Thing's dork being made out of orange rock like the rest of his body. "It's a secret of the pros," lol. 
    "Oh, hi, Mark."
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    SHE said the waterfall guy was wearing a CLOAK

Again: https://twitter.com/#!/JNadhan
  • NickIsSmartNickIsSmart  
    Flaming_Telepath
    Like Batman? Or was it red like Balor from Myth: the Fallen Lords?

"Oh, hi, Mark."
  • BonusituationBonusituation  
    Like_A_Boss
    I'm playing Mr. Skeptical again...all of these answers are super vague and you could give the same answers from watching the trailers.

Just sayin'...
    We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.
  • NickIsSmartNickIsSmart  
    Flaming_Telepath
    Also, how the hell did she see the movie so early? I was aware that the advance screening wouldn't be until the 29th of May. 
    "Oh, hi, Mark."
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    @Bonus. No worries.

Also NO cloak seen in the trailers.

This person checks out. I'm talking with someone else about this. But yeah, expect more reactions from others from now until May 31.
  • jthix2112jthix2112  
    Window_Into_Madness

I'm playing Mr. Skeptical again...all of these answers are super vague and you could give the same answers from watching the trailers.

Just sayin'...

Very true, but for someone who's not really an Alien fan and has just signed a contract saying they won't spoil the movie, such vage answers are to be expected.

• BonusituationBonusituation  (2 like this)
    Like_A_Boss
    LOL, looking at his/her twitter posts...never seen Alien.  /facepalm
    We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    Nope, she hasn't. And I have more info too but yeah.
  • NickIsSmartNickIsSmart  (2 like this)
    Flaming_Telepath
    well, the aliens "butcher" the humans. This is good news.
    "Oh, hi, Mark."
  • jthix2112jthix2112  
    Window_Into_Madness
    Hm, I want to hear other's reactions, but then again, don't want to be spoiled. Warnings if contains spoilers? Or is it just safer to move on to the spoiler-free board?
  • roguedesignerroguedesigner  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Must... not... view...this.... thread.... oh fukkit
  • NickIsSmartNickIsSmart  (1 like this)
    Flaming_Telepath
    jthis2112, 
    http://www.prometheusforum.net/spoiler-free/ is where to go if you really don't want to be spoiled. Reactions to seeing Prometheus early will go here, I imagine, and we'll try to keep them contained, but if you really don't want to risk getting spoiled, go to the spoiler-free part of the site. It's the only way to be sure.
    "Oh, hi, Mark."
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    EDIT spoilers http://i.imgur.com/reQH3.png

Again, take a look at her history... which is A LOT of it https://twitter.com/#!/JNadhan

BTW, I am in contact privately with Mystic Tamil.

• ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    There's actually more. I am afraid.
  • roguedesignerroguedesigner  
    Colonist
    My bullshit meter isn't even twitching at this point. Good find Viscal. She sounds like a keeper :P
  • jthix2112jthix2112  
    Window_Into_Madness
    Afraid?
  • roguedesignerroguedesigner  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Be very afraid.
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    Revealing a lot. OK, although this is technically the regular, spoiler-filled category.. gonna put spoiler tags anyway
  • jthix2112jthix2112  (3 like this)
    Window_Into_Madness

Well this may be tough because I'm quite literally addicted to checking both IMDB and this forum everytime I'm near a computer...but this may be...goodbye.....

....for a month, at least....

Oh God, this is going to be tough, I need a twelve step program or something.

• BonusituationBonusituation  
    Like_A_Boss
    jthix2112 said:

Well this may be tough because I'm quite literally addicted to checking both IMDB and this forum everytime I'm near a computer...but this may be...goodbye.....

....for a month, at least....

Oh God, this is going to be tough, I need a twelve step program or something.

+100

I may have to force myself to the spoiler free area.  I want SOME stuff to be revealed during the flick...but it's so hard not to read this shit. ~X(
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    More verification:
    (may I remind you that this is a woman who has NO care in the world for Alien but just had the opportunity to view this advance screening)
  • BonusituationBonusituation  (2 like this)
    Like_A_Boss
    Okay, I'm officially out of this thread...have fun guys!  :)
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    Her response when I asked her how many stars she'd give Prometheus out of 5
    http://i.imgur.com/CnBo5.png
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.