:D

That's our video ;)  from our YT channel, excellent
    =D>

Yep!

And it's had 
    846,650  views so far

Great work

Which video, the hitler video?

That was one of the best originals memes videos I have ever seen!!!!!

• VodiVodi  (2 like this)
    Predator
    Which video, the hitler video?
    That was one of the best originals memes videos I have ever seen!!!!!

Happy Birthday David:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOOJl5lWNfM

1,232,223 views :)
    Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
  • ZoetropyaZoetropya  
    Colonist

• xinauxinau  (3 like this)
    Colonist
    David now on the home page of RottenTomatoes:

Also, can't remember where I read it now, but someone wisely observed that in the scene with David and the flowers, he's smelling lilies.  These are traditionally associated with funerals. 

"I would like to express gratitude..."

"...to those who created me."

"If Lindelof's script sucks I will wage my own personal jihad on the man and not rest until the streets are flowing with the blood of him and his children." -- ViGiLaNzA on IMDB
  • Uh... what happened to that Prometheus viral? It says Comcast took it down because of copyright....
  • @silentassasin47

It's still up on the official Prometheus channel: http://youtu.be/qgJs7uluwlU
  • BonusituationBonusituation  (3 like this)
    Like_A_Boss

Uh... what happened to that Prometheus viral? It says Comcast took it down because of copyright....

That's just dumb.  Viral ads are...ADS!  Why would anyone care how much an ad gets copied?  The point of an ad is to get as much exposure as possible.

Draconian copyright nazis FTL!!
    We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space.
  • ViscalViscal  (1 like this)
    Brometheus
    Yeah, our video was taken down along with other David videos from non-official YT channels.

It was taken down by "Comcast Entertainment Group", which has really nothing to do with Fox or Verizon.  Verizon did do a "virtual merger" with Comcast through a joint partnership in some key business areas ... but I don't see how this should affect our video  :/

More of a loss for Fox as it's the most embedded, shared, and favorited video of its kind

EDIT:
    Attack of the Show?  lol .  Another possibility is that Youtube's content matching system was just plain wrong.
    I wanna go home and party.
  • xinauxinau  
    Colonist
    W. T. F.
    "If Lindelof's script sucks I will wage my own personal jihad on the man and not rest until the streets are flowing with the blood of him and his children." -- ViGiLaNzA on IMDB
  • tifosi77tifosi77  
    Colonist
    Did the video clip contain any graphics or chyrons or other visual references from AOTS?
    Perfect organism.
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    I haven't really seen AOTS, so i dont know.  But the video that was "blocked" was exactly this http://youtu.be/cWmbqH_z7jM
  • ramp_closingramp_closing  
    Colonist
    Viscal said:

I haven't really seen AOTS, so i dont know.  

For shame

My hot dog has a first name. It's es pee yew en kay.
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    She's not on the show anymore is she? She was in a short lived tv series last year and I thought she left to do the acting thing.
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    Haha. I live in Japan, so we don't have it. I'm limited to what I can torrent, and AOTS is not part of my repertoire of downloads.  Munn I just find to be OK :p
  • ramp_closingramp_closing  
    Colonist
    Yeah, she has moved on.
  • ramp_closingramp_closing  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    I prefer Morgan Webb, but Munn sure knows how to wear a costume.
  • ViscalViscal  (1 like this)
    Brometheus
    Morgan Webb is one big lady... very tall and always has a serious face. I've seen her in person a few times in and around SF when she was doing her thing on TechTV
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    I can still view the video straight from my YT account.  If anyone's interested, here's the statistical info for it up to the point when it got blocked.  http://www.youtube.com/user/PrometheusNews

• kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    I see aintitcool.com picked it up from you.
  • drxs0drxs0  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    What is Comcast's problem?  Is there going to be a huge lawsuit between Comcast and Fox?  If so I want front row seats.
    ~In Space No One Can Hear You Scream~
  • ramp_closingramp_closing  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Maybe we can find some Comcast youtube properties and claim them to be in violation of copyright.
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    Comcast basically owns NBC/Universal now. I find it odd that they would have anything todo with a Fox production.
  • drxs0drxs0  
    Colonist

Comcast basically owns NBC/Universal now. I find it odd that they would have anything todo with a Fox production.

Maybe that is the problem.  I should have remembered they owned NBC.  Along with SyFy.  They are the asses that killed Eureka.  A few years back NBC killed a show called Surface even though it had a huge following and the ratings were through the roof.  They are just jealous that Fox has something they don't.  Maybe they pressured Fox to yank Terra Nova. X(
    ~In Space No One Can Hear You Scream~
  • journeymanjourneyman  
    Colonist
    drxs0 said:

Maybe that is the problem.  I should have remembered they owned NBC.  Along with SyFy.  They are the asses that killed Eureka.  A few years back NBC killed a show called Surface even though it had a huge following and the ratings were through the roof.  They are just jealous that Fox has something they don't.  Maybe they pressured Fox to yank Terra Nova. X(

I didn't realise Terra Nova had been cancelled! I actually liked that show, I see Netflix has picked it up though.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.