Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Prometheus feature in Total Film Magazine
  • ViscalViscal  (4 like this)
    Brometheus
    Click to enlarge:
    Source: TotalFilm & 20th Century Fox.  Scans courtesy of http://www.noomi-rapace.com
    Thanks to seeasea for the hook-ups!
    I wanna go home and party.
  • TerraformerTerraformer  
    Biggus_Diccus
    is there anyway to maximise them so the words are readable?
    Any views, opinions or comments by Terraformer are not those of Prometheusforum.net and purely for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously and not to be read by anyone.
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    best scans so far unfortunately.  If u save to your comp and open with your default image viewing progrram, u can possibly zoom it
  • ARCARC  
    Colonist
    Probably ought to save anyway before they get pulled, eh? ;-)
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe..."
  • bunnypfbunnypf  (2 like this)
    Colonist

Nothing new or interesting on page 2.

Edit: or page 3.

Edit: But on page 4;

As in alien it's a grave new world. "It's quite dark." Rapace says, "and everything is broken down."

Keep an eye out for some ceiling murals designed by Alien artist H.R. Giger...

There's even a "beginning of time" sequence (shot in Iceland) a la 2001: A Space Odyssey and The Tree of Life

"Once upon a time I was a hell of an Engineer."
  • VodiVodi  (1 like this)
    Predator
    "MAKING OF...

GOLDEN HANDBAG"
    Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.
  • rabidrangerrabidranger  
    Colonist
    Hmm, so the alien planet and the civilization within is in a state of decline or even farther? Interesting. I continue to wonder if the Space Jockeys feel victim to their own egos.
  • JasonDiazJasonDiaz  
    Colonist

Hmm, so the alien planet and the civilization within is in a state of decline or even farther? Interesting. I continue to wonder if the Space Jockeys feel victim to their own egos.

SJ civil war.

Amended: Seems like they wear two sets of space suits. One rubbery shiny and one lose fit cloth like.
    "Not too close, I hope"
  • bunnypfbunnypf  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    JasonDiaz said:

SJ civil war.

The Titanomachy ;-)
    "Once upon a time I was a hell of an Engineer."
  • JasonDiazJasonDiaz  
    Colonist
    Viscal said:

best scans so far unfortunately.  If u save to your comp and open with your default image viewing progrram, u can possibly zoom it

Tried with OS X zoom and yet still. Good find though.
    "Not too close, I hope"
  • rabidrangerrabidranger  
    Colonist
    Yeah, we could see the remnants of some sort of conflict.
  • ViscalViscal  (3 like this)
    Brometheus
    *updated the first post and replaced most of the images with higher-res ones. also included a previously left-out scan of Noomi
  • JasonDiazJasonDiaz  
    Colonist
    Viscal said:

*updated the first post and replaced most of the images with higher-res ones. also included a previously left-out scan of Noomi

Sweet!
    "Not too close, I hope"
  • drxs0drxs0  
    Colonist

If you are using a PC press control on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse.

Not sure how a mac does it.
    ~In Space No One Can Hear You Scream~
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    The date in that article is 2085 and not 2095 as some had suggested from that last screening.
  • rabidrangerrabidranger  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Interesting that it says Vickers has the biggest agenda-watching the others while on the ship. Seems very Ash like. Almost expecting something crazy to happen. We do hear her utter "if you go down there you'll die." line. No doubt she has some inside info about where they are going and why.
  • JasonDiazJasonDiaz  
    Colonist

Interesting that it says Vickers has the biggest agenda-watching the others while on the ship. Seems very Ash like. Almost expecting something crazy to happen. We do hear her utter "if you go down there you'll die." line. No doubt she has some inside info about where they are going and why.

Yes, she may have some prior knowledge or is privy of whatever could possibly happen and the crew is oblivious.
    "Not too close, I hope"
  • JonesycatpantsJonesycatpants  (3 like this)
    Catpower
    Interesting quote by Rapace "dreams of god the devil and black angels"
    Jonesy you little shit..you're staying right here
  • rabidrangerrabidranger  (2 like this)
    Colonist

JasonDiaz said:

Yes, she may have some prior knowledge or is privy of whatever could possibly happen and the crew is oblivious.
    It seems the crew is hand-picked, right? I wonder if *someone* (Weyland) has very specific reasons for having Holloway and Shaw helm the mission-even beyond their archeological and spiritual bent? I have this nagging feeling that Weyland's endgame is for some sort of new body (Space Jockey) to be created for him and his consciousness transferred into it.
  • drxs0drxs0  
    Colonist

Not questioning your theory, but that scene seemed dreamish.  Couldn't that have been a dream sequence of one of our passengers before they are woke up?
  • ramp_closingramp_closing  (4 like this)
    Colonist
    If we see dream sequences outside of the ole freezerinos, I'm throwing food at the screen.
    My hot dog has a first name. It's es pee yew en kay.
  • drxs0drxs0  
    Colonist
    I wasn't saying it was outside the freezers, I was just adding that maybe one of the crew were dreaming it. 
  • ramp_closingramp_closing  
    Colonist
    Yeah, I know.  I'm just giving everyone in Tucson fair warning.
    My hot dog has a first name. It's es pee yew en kay.
  • drxs0drxs0  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Flying ju ju beans.......LMAO
  • terrapinbearterrapinbear  
    Colonist

If we see dream sequences outside of the ole freezerinos, I'm throwing food at the screen.

One more meal before bed time, I'm buying.
    =\/\/= The Prometheus Has Landed! =\/\/=
  • TerraformerTerraformer  
    Biggus_Diccus

One more meal before bed time, I'm buying.

when we get outta here I know what kinda food I'm gonna eat :P I was talking about another I'd like to eat but this will do
    Any views, opinions or comments by Terraformer are not those of Prometheusforum.net and purely for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously and not to be read by anyone.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.