Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Johnny Depp and Robert Downey Jr should do a movie together
  • CarrotCarrot  
    SpaceBiscuit
    and see who can eat up more of each others screen presence.
    It really would be something. I don't know what kind of movie it would be though.
  • TerraformerTerraformer  (3 like this)
    Biggus_Diccus
    johnny depp is too busy killing his career with playing weirdos and sucking off tim burton
    Any views, opinions or comments by Terraformer are not those of Prometheusforum.net and purely for entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously and not to be read by anyone.
  • John_StarkJohn_Stark  (1 like this)
    Blade_Runner_Stark
    And junior, is too busy playing Iron man, junior.
    Heh, see what i did there? 
    Nanomachines, Son
  • CarrotCarrot  (1 like this)
    SpaceBiscuit
    and Sherlylock Holmes. :>
  • qu7akerqu7aker  
    Deadite
    Impossible the universe would implode from the epicness. 
    GET TO DA CHOPPA!!!!
  • pro_metheus_fanpro_metheus_fan  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    I'd pay to watch them in a snuff movie where they literally would have to fuck each other to death.
  • John_StarkJohn_Stark  
    Blade_Runner_Stark

I'd pay to watch them in a snuff movie where they literally would have to fuck each other to death.

And this might be your most shocking post yet...congratulations...  =D>
    Nanomachines, Son
  • I was just about to take that down actually, but you got there before i did, i hope your not offended by it.

Anyways like i have said to jonesycatpants i'm out of here now john but before i go i thought it would be fitting to write one more post to the first guy to ever reply to one of my post's on the forum. I'd just like to say it's been nice talking to you, you have had loads of great ideas and theories on the movie and have helped me understand this film as well as blade runner a little better, i hope everything turns out great for you  and one day you can make your own films and if you do i'll look forward to seeing them cheers, pro_metheus_fan.

• John_StarkJohn_Stark  
    Blade_Runner_Stark

I was just about to take that down actually, but you got there before i did, i hope your not offended by it.

Anyways like i have said to jonesycatpants i'm out of here now john but before i go i thought it would be fitting to write one more post to the first guy to ever reply to one of my post's on the forum. I'd just like to say it's been nice talking to you, you have had loads of great ideas and theories on the movie and have helped me understand this film as well as blade runner a little better, i hope everything turns out great for you  and one day you can make your own films and if you do i'll look forward to seeing them cheers, pro_metheus_fan.

Lol i wasn't offended don't worry. I'm not offended easily. 

Why are you going? You've had loads of interesting posts and threads in here and i know for a fact that lots of other people would like you to stay.

But, if it is really what you want, i won't force you to stay. 
    You've been great fun
    goodbye friend. 
    Nanomachines, Son
  • There's not really that much discussion going on at the moment with the film john so i'm finding myself destroying my own threads at the moment with constant filth jokes. Plus i'm working at the moment so i'm going to be fairly busy for a while but i'll check the boards out from time to time, if ridley gets the forever war or blade runner 2 off the ground i'll probably be back, i see you have your own blog going at the moment as well so i might drop in and say hello, anyway you take it easy.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.