Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Prometheus cast members promote upcoming trailer
  • ViscalViscal  (2 like this)
    Brometheus
    I'm sure there will be more like this from different actors from now until St. Prometheus Day.

I wanna go home and party.
  • CharismCharism  
    Colonist
    IMO totally senseless. ;)
  • NickIsSmartNickIsSmart  
    Flaming_Telepath
    I wonder if they have a version with her speaking Dutch. Mmm... : )
    Vivez la yoga pants.
  • terrapinbearterrapinbear  
    Colonist

aye aye Theron thats all very good. but just shut the **** up and get yer tits out

Take it easy, this isn't 4chan
    =\/\/= The Prometheus Has Landed! =\/\/=
    Colonist
    Wait a minute!  March 18th?  I thought the new trailer was being released on Saturday March 17th!!!

• ViscalViscal  (1 like this)
    Brometheus
    Yes, 4chan-like comments I'd prefer to be kept away from the Prometheus category at the very least. Insanely sexist and crude remarks aren't allowed anywhere. That said, I cant catch them all.

Wait a minute!  March 18th?  I thought the new trailer was being released on Saturday March 17th!!!

It will be on the 17th in all of the US and the UK. Example starting times are below (reflects change to DST that will occur this weekend in the US)

4pm PDT (March 17, USA)
    7pm EDT (March 17, USA)
    11pm GMT (March 17, UK residents)
    12am CET (March 18, Central European Time)
    10am AEDT (March 18, eastern Australia residents)

It's a strange commercial  :/
    I'm guessing Fassbender will be next to do this kinda thing.
    Colonist
    Viscal said:

Yes, 4chan-like comments I'd prefer to be kept away from the Prometheus category at the very least. Insanely sexist and crude remarks aren't allowed anywhere. That said, I cant catch them all.

It will be on the 17th in all of the US and the UK. Example starting times are below (reflects change to DST that will occur last weekend in the US)

4pm PDT (March 17, USA)
    7pm EDT (March 17, USA)
    11pm GMT (March 17, UK residents)
    12am CET (March 18, Central European Time)
    10am AEDT (March 18, eastern Australia residents)

Thanks for the clarification Viscal.
  • ViscalViscal  (1 like this)
    Brometheus
    Mind slip. DST kicked in last weekend. I live in Japan atm, just simply forgot.

Anyway, you're welcome man!
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    Colonist
    Thank you Viscal for the Michael Fassbinder trailer plug video.  I've never seen a video where an actor plugs a trailer premiere but, hey, this is the first sci fi from the director who changed the face of science fiction films, so I'll go along with it. 8-X
  • CharismCharism  
    Colonist
    What this clips are for? Who watches it if not count Prometheus maniacs on boards like this? This short videos give us nothing.
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    The short videos could be meant to advertise to the general public rather than sci-fi nerds. There are undoubtably fans of Charlize Theron and Michael Fassbender that don't usually watch sci-fi films, go to fan conventions, or obsessively trawl the internet for Prometheus info.
    Colonist
    @
    kjohnson26 your description of sci-fi nerds, Prometheus fans in particular, is spot on!
  • Wait.... Your saying normal people don't trawl the net for Prometheus content??? :-B
    Jonesy you little shit..you're staying right here
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    Wait.... Your saying normal people don't trawl the net for Prometheus content??? :-B

Sorry Jonesy, time to come out of your hyper-sleep module and deal with the rent situation.
  • CharismCharism  
    Colonist
    So..how can 'casuals' watch those promote clips?
  • CharismCharism  
    Colonist
    Why, on Fass video, release date of new trailer is set on 18th, and not on 17th?
  • jthix2112jthix2112  
    Window_Into_Madness

Sorry if this has been asked/answered before, but does anyone know what time tomorrow the trailer will debut? Just wondering if I will be able to watch it before I go to work tomorrow!

EDIT: Oh, whoops, I feel dumb, I should have just read the thread....

Guess I'll have to wait until after work  : (

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.