Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
Want A Milburn Hoodie?...
  • John_StarkJohn_Stark  (2 like this)
    Blade_Runner_Stark
    So, this isn't slang for "want a deepthroat by an alien snake?" Ahh i feel better now.
    Nanomachines, Son
  • I dont understand how many of these hoodies that i found that were similar are from the UK. The US must really be behind in its style of cool looking hoodies.lol

TBH, it usually takes a year or two for European fashion trends to catch on in the US. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.
    In the long run, the aggressive civilizations destroy themselves, almost always. It's their nature. They can't help it.
  • I found this thing made by them. http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/women/mm6-by-maison-martin-margiela-funnel-neck-sweatshirt-item-10104249.aspx 
    This is womens so it doesn't match but it shows Margiela made funnel neck hoodies. Maybe the mens adaptation is out there somewhere.
  • I dont understand how many of these hoodies that i found that were similar are from the UK. The US must really be behind in its style of cool looking hoodies.lol

TBH, it usually takes a year or two for European fashion trends to catch on in the US. It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Yet my girlfriend goes on and on about italian style and how they dress. Italy looks like I walked onto the set of Star Wars and everyone is dressed like Han Solo. That or they dress in ways that would make you think they were gay if they lived in America. Not saying thats bad, just saying they dress like that. 
  • AliensmustdieAliensmustdie  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    lol, Nano. When I lived in Europe I actually had a hard time telling which guys were straight or gay because they all dressed in trendy clothes with trendy haircuts while straight American guys put no effort into their look (compared to gay guys) and just throw on jeans and t-shirts while the women wear last year's European fashions. I really miss that show 'Queer Eye for the Straight Guy' where American gay guys would show their straight counterparts how to dress to impress.

And when I visited Italy, people in Rome were very trendy/fashionably dressed while people in Milan were much more eclectic in their clothing choices.

But also there are a lot more European clothing stores in the US now compared to the past so we're catching up on the trends earlier now.
    In the long run, the aggressive civilizations destroy themselves, almost always. It's their nature. They can't help it.
  • TitorTitor  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Found the exact one, 

Unconditional MS66 Dirty White Sweat

cant find it anywhere tho :( 

• Yeah, Amazon says its unavailable. 
  • I wish it was available! I just got a hefty $200 paycheck and I really would like it... it looks so cozy!
    Let your body become the dirt! Your blood become the waters. May your soul become their way back to us.
  • K_Price85K_Price85  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    As long as is comes without the mouth rape. I'd buy that for a dollar. 
  • CosmikCosmik  
    Colonist
    Can't find it anywhere... The hunt conitnue.
    I want it. And I'll have it. Even if I have to break into Rafe Spall's house.

• CosmikCosmik  (2 like this)
    Colonist

Sorry for the crappy picture, my webcam is not that good.

Please contain your orgasms :)

i found it for only 20€, and I took a second one but in blue not white

so happy right now. 
  • K_Price85K_Price85  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    I hope it shrinks when you wash it! 
  • CosmikCosmik  
    Colonist
    Actually it's in the washing machine now and I'm affraid it will fuck up the hoodie.

• caroleriouscarolerious  (2 like this)
    Starbeast
    ^:)^

mad props to Cosmik
    You always were an asshole, Gorman!
  • CosmikCosmik  
    Colonist
    Thanks hehe

if anyone wants to know where I found them, it's in a store called H&M.
  • Which branch ? I live in London and its incredible how each branch can be so different. It's a pretty good clothes store price wise....
  • CosmikCosmik  
    Colonist
    Branch ? what is this D: ?

• Chloe835Chloe835  
    FlyingLlama
    Cosmik said:

Branch ? what is this D: ?

He means an H&M shop in a specific area :P
    Groovy.
  • LOL! That is what I mean... Sorry Cosmik where are you originally from ?
  • CosmikCosmik  
    Colonist
    Aaaah sorry x)

Justinlucas99, I'm from France :p
  • justinlucas99justinlucas99  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    Bonjour!

So which was H & M was it ??
  • Was there a tag on it with the item name or anything?? They have an H&M in Portland (roughly three hours of me = not worth the gas) but I just want to order it online  :-(
    i need a new hoodie anyway but AHHHHH I WANT THIS ONE
    Let your body become the dirt! Your blood become the waters. May your soul become their way back to us.
  • H&M is an international store line, after all.
  • justinlucas99justinlucas99  (1 like this)
    Colonist
    I got one! They have loads of colours. It was in High Street Kengsinton, London. It's great too. Very comfortable...
  • VodiVodi  
    Predator

I got one! They have loads of colours. It was in High Street Kengsinton, London. It's great too. Very comfortable...

Nice

Post some pics :)
    Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye.

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.