Prometheus Forum
We are the Gods now
New Prometheus Clip from The Jay Leno Show **SPOILERS**
  • losthomeworldlosthomeworld  
    Colonist
    Honestly, I was really skeptical of the Twitter girl, but it seems like the twisted sibling rivalry storyline fits too perfectly.
  • Legion242Legion242  
    Colonist

Honestly, I was really skeptical of the Twitter girl, but it seems like the twisted sibling rivalry storyline fits too perfectly.

It probably isn't a real "sibily rivarly" so much as David is probably in Wheyland's good graces in a way that Vickers is jealous of and covets.
  • CarrotCarrot  (1 like this)
    SpaceBiscuit

I wonder if David is capable of showing anger or hostility?  I'd like to see him bitch-slap Vickers.

Uhh, what? Why? Violence against women appealing to you?

HEY VICKERS HIT DAVID U SEXIST
  • deadinspacedeadinspace  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Nautilus said:

Yeap, Weyland on life support pretty much confirmed.. "I will find the cord and cut it"!

You may have misheard and misinterpreted that. She was talking about cutting the chord that runs DAVID. In other words, she was threatening David if he didn't tell her what Weyland said, presumably about the first failed tests of the ampule material or some other.

• topher666topher666  
    Colonist
    did the music still suck? lol jk
  • bunnypfbunnypf  (1 like this)
    Colonist

Nautilus said:

Yeap, Weyland on life support pretty much confirmed.. "I will find the cord and cut it"!

You may have misheard and misinterpreted that. She was talking about cutting the chord that runs DAVID. In other words, she was threatening David if he didn't tell her what Weyland said, presumably about the first failed tests of the ampule material or some other.

If you had bothered to read another couple of posts you would have seen that Nautilus was quite aware of the correct phrase
    8-|
    "Once upon a time I was a hell of an Engineer."
  • deadinspacedeadinspace  (6 like this)
    Colonist
    bunnypf said:

Nautilus said:

If you had bothered to read another couple of posts you would have seen that Nautilus was quite aware of the correct phrase
    8-|

I wonder if the way you talk to some people on the internet is the same way you talk to them in person.

Colonist

bunnypf said:

Nautilus said:

8-|

I wonder if the way you talk to some people on the internet is the same way you talk to them in person.

Don't burn up too many brain cells on that one.
  • deadinspacedeadinspace  (4 like this)
    Colonist
    bunnypf said:

bunnypf said:

Nautilus said:

8-|

I won't, as it's not worth any further consideration on my part. You, on the other hand, should think about it some.

Colonist

bunnypf said:

bunnypf said:

Nautilus said:

8-|

I won't, as it's not worth any further consideration on my part. You, on the other hand, should think about it some.

Why should I give a FF about what you or anyone else thinks about me? You're the one who made a prat out of themselves by not reading the thread properly.
  • ViscalViscal  (8 like this)
    Brometheus
    Enough.  Take it to PMs please. 

I dont know who started it, but just chill a bit everyone.
    I wanna go home and party.
  • deadinspacedeadinspace  
    Colonist
    Viscal said:

Enough.  Take it to PMs please. 

I dont know who started it, but just chill a bit everyone.

All good. Nothing was started as far as I was concerned, and I wasn't planning to give him any more attention than two responses.
  • aperezNWOaperezNWO  (2 like this)
    Colonist
    Given the precedence of Blade Runner, I tought it was a kind of "wild sex-with-android" scene. Apologies for my ignorance, this forum became huge and I did not read every theory about it. Obviously this clip is the confirmation that it was not.

That "Try Harder" puzzle remembers me the disappointing answers of Mother to Ripley in Alien 1979. Uncertainty is a kind of horror.

Detachment is our safest attachment
  • fredholmfredholm  
    Colonist
    Great clip...I hope they showed more to the general audience that watches Leno. Does the average viewer understand the premise of the move? Music sounded very foreboding and well matched to whatever deviousness they are cooking up.
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    MTV site is linking to Viscal's clip on the David/Vickers confrontation.

• ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    That's a first on MTV Movies Blog for us. I'm very appreciative to them for linking back as well.
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    ComingSoon is also linking to your clip.

• ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    ComingSoon is a first too. Usually with videos, they rip it and upload it themselves for their SpringBoard app.
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    Ha Ha! They are getting lazy!

Or they are letting the credit be given where it should!
  • ViscalViscal  
    Brometheus
    Haha, or scared. Because usually if it's hosted on DailyMotion or MetaCafe, it means that Youtube has blocked it for some reason.
  • kjohnson26kjohnson26  
    Colonist
    I thought of that but didn't want to say so!

This makes them a bit more distant if there are problems.
  • MisariaMisaria  
    Colonist
    I've watched the clip a few times.. Vickers never blinks.. right?

• NickIsSmartNickIsSmart  (1 like this)
    Flaming_Telepath
    Welcome to the forums, Misaria and losthomeworld! : )
    Vivez la yoga pants.
  • MisariaMisaria  
    Colonist

Welcome to the forums, Misaria and losthomeworld! : )

Thanks! :)
  • losthomeworldlosthomeworld  (1 like this)
    Colonist

Thank you!

Been here a while though, quietly watching...

Welcome!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Login with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Forum Tips

• Bookmark All Discussions to catch all of the action.
• Introduce yourself here.
• Click your username for more options.
Dismiss to unsticky discussions.
Imgur for hosting images.
• Email: prometheusforum@gmail.com
• More forum tips.